Joseph Ellsworth operates within the state of Idaho and provides legal services to clients. Idaho law practices can vary in size, from solo practitioners to large law firms with multiple attorneys and support staff.
These law practices handle a wide range of legal matters, including but not limited to:
- Criminal Law: Representing clients in criminal cases, such as DUI offenses, drug charges, assault, theft, or other criminal offenses.
- Family Law: Assisting clients with matters related to divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, adoption, and other family-related legal issues.
- Personal Injury Law: Representing clients who have suffered injuries due to accidents or negligence, seeking compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Real Estate Law: Providing legal assistance in matters related to property transactions, such as buying or selling residential or commercial properties, lease agreements, zoning issues, and property disputes.
- Estate Planning: Assisting clients in creating wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents to ensure their assets are properly distributed and their wishes are carried out after their passing.
- Business Law: Advising businesses on legal matters, including business formation, contract drafting and negotiation, employment issues, intellectual property, and more.
An Idaho law practice adheres to the laws and regulations of the state, including the Idaho State Bar rules and the Idaho Code of Professional Responsibility. Attorneys in Idaho are licensed to practice law in the state after meeting the necessary educational, ethical, and examination requirements.